Funny Test Answers From Children - Mainly Science and Health
- When people run around and around in circles we say they are crazy. When planets do it we say they are orbiting.
- For a nosebleed: Put the nose much lower than the body until the heart stops.
- For asphyxiation: Apply artificial respiration until the patient is dead.
- For dog bite: put the dog away for several days. If he has not recovered, then kill it.
- For head cold: use an agonizer to spray the nose untill it drops in your throat.
- We say the cause of perfume disappearing is evaporation. Evaporation gets blamed for a lot of things people forget to put the top on.
- If conditions are not favorable, bacteria go into a period of adolescence.
- There is a tremendous weight pushing down on the center of the Earth because of so much population stomping around up there these days.
- Respiration is composed of two acts, first inspiration, and then expectoration.
- A vibration is a motion that cannot make up its mind which way it wants to go.
- To collect fumes of sulfur, hold a deacon over a flame in a test tube.
- South America has cold summers and hot winters, but somehow they still manage.
- To remove dust from the eye, pull the eye down over the nose.
- Cyanide is so poisonous that one drop of it on a dogs tongue will kill the strongest man.
- Vegetative propagation is the process by which one individual manufactures another individual by accident.
- * "Germinate: To become a naturalized German."
- Most books now say our sun is a star. But it still knows how to change back into a sun in the daytime.
- We believe that the reptiles came from the amphibians by spontaneous generation and study of rocks.
- Algebraical symbols are used when you do not know what you are talking about.
- Many dead animals in the past changed to fossils while others preferred to be oil.
- The inhabitants of Moscow are called Mosquitoes.
- Vacuums are nothings. We only mention them to let them know we know they're there.
- To most people solutions mean finding the answers. But to chemists solutions are things that are still all mixed up.
- Some oxygen molecules help fires burn while others help make water, so sometimes it's brother against brother.
- When electric currents go through them, guitars start making sounds. So would anybody.
- It is easy to teach anyone to play the maracas. Just grip the neck and shake him in rhythm.
- When a singer sings, he stirs up the air and makes it hit any passing eardrums. But if he is good, he knows how to keep it from hurting.
A Serious Article Related to the Topic of This Page
Not that the humourous things on this page are examples of it, but still:
Other Humour Sections On This Site
An Unrelated Radio Show
If you like modern-day soul music and variants of it like soulful house, you might like to know that the owner of this website is doing a soul show which will probably run through the summer and into the autumn, on the little community radio station Worthing Sunshine Radio. It's on every Thursday evening between 9 and 11 PM, and then repeated every Saturday and Tuesday between 10 PM and midnight, UK time.
Besides the music, there are features such as a couple of quirky old news stories, witty quotes, a joke, and a comedy excerpt from a long story she's writing herself called The Early Life of Becky Bexley the Child Genius.
If this is the first page you have visited on this site, this is part of Broadcaster.org.uk, a website about social issues and psychological problems and possible solutions, and what the Bible says about several topics, including sex and marriage, violence, love and caring. Go to the Broadcaster.org.uk home page to find out more.....
||Or if you'd like to know more about the Bible and related issues, visit one of our Bible pages.|
The Beauty of the Bible's Moral Teaching:
Are you up to trying the challenges of the Bible's moral guidelines, and would you like to know more about the love of Jesus?
- What The Bible Says About Violence, Anger, Jealousy, Arguments, And Living In Peace With Each Other.
- What The Bible Says About Honesty And The Love Of Money.
- What The Bible Says About Sex And Marriage.
- A Short Story About Tackling Prejudice, And What The Bible Says About Despising People, Judging By Appearances, And God's Mercy.
- What The Bible Says About Love And Caring.
- What The Bible Says About Drunkenness and Why It's Wrong.
- What The Bible Says About Lies, Gossip, Quarrelling, Insulting Language And Dirty Jokes.
- What The Bible Says About Lustful And Nasty Thoughts.
- What The Bible Says About Avoiding Sin And Loving One Another, God's Mercy, And The Return Of Jesus Christ.
- What The Bible Says About The Life-Changing Power Of God's Holy Spirit.
- What the Bible Says About the Importance of Doing God's Will.
The jokes and quotes on these pages have been collected from around the Internet.
I'm not sure who brought them to the public's attention in the first place.